RSS

New love

Today I'm not gonna to blog about my Bangkok's trip but the hotties!!!

you know what? my new target is Channing Tatum after Vin Diesel.

They are so hot and charming, the most important is their BODY!!!

Well, I couldn't have hot-and-sexy-body's man in my life but I still can admire them right?

Not to say that mr Goh wouldn't become a muscular man but in this short term he will just become fatter and fatter, especially his spare tires, LOL


ignore the "president"

his sexy eye is looking at you!!! XD

I am melting right now!!!

He is best known for his roles in Step Up, The Vow, G.I Joe....
Last picture of him.



I am just a normal girl who is loving all the hotties, it's same theory with most of the guys like to watch sexy girls.

That's all for today. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment