RSS

Gokuraku ramen

For those who reside in KL, you would have probably known about Goku Raku Ramen as there are 2 branches in Mid Valley Mall and Paradigm Mall. For those in Penang, this is a new Ramen joint in town, located at our new hot spot - Gurney Paragon.

This is my first time been here. At first we decided Marshall's burger as our dinner but in the end we chose  Gurney Paragon since it's nearby Gurney Plaza so that we can go shopping after meal to burn our fat.


the entrance

let me show you which Mr. Goh ordered



Gokuraku Ramen
This is their signature recipe! A hearty, rich broth with a robust meaty flavor. A complex blend of pork, chicken and a hint of fish in perfect balance.

The SOUP makes a good bowl of ramen. Once you slurp the soup in, first sound will be "WOW!!!" It's a bomb. I can't find a word to describe it's tastiness....


I ordered Beauty Set as I also want to be sui sui one mah...
This meal set include a ramen, dessert, drink, salad and two balls of collagen. 
                                              
Here comes the highlight. Left is chili paste and the right is the collagen balls. Dissolved  the balls into the soup .

I doubt any ordinary female would resist the power of collagen! So for someone who is very beauty conscious like me, I wouldn't miss this out! hehee....XD
salad with Goma dressing



dessert of the day is cheese cake.



Blog until here and I'm now start to starve, I need some ramen to warm up my heart!
Good night and good morning.


Goku Raku Ramen
Address
Lot 163D-1-05,
Gurney Paragon Mall, Penang.
(04-2260 961)

0 comments:

Post a Comment