RSS

short updates

happy holidays to those maktab-ians

although my holidays full of assignments

but still very to have holidays

i can stay at my own place which i belong to

i can eat what i want

i can sleep as much as i want

and the best thing is have wifi in my house

i dont need to worry about the speed and my usage of broaband

plus, i have my lovely family and boyfriend besides me

i can go out anytime as i dont have access control in my house

oh, friends i do really love my holidays

in this holidays i have lots of stuff need to be done

1st, need to help my dad to calculate his income tax
2nd, need to babysit my sister
3rd, watching dramas in my hardisk

and so on

see, my holidays enrich with many things

BTW, have a good news in my family i want to share with you people

my bro gets his STPM with flying colours

 congrats to him

got to stop here

bye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment