RSS

my birthday♥

H A P P Y    B I R T H D A Y    T O    M E
today is my birthday and tonight i will depart to singpore for few days...
well, what's the feeling after getting older? ( im just 21st)
ermmm....nothing special, just the ages different only
anyway, i have a little birthday wish 
that is i wish i can own a camera....
yes, this is the one i want to have one
lumix lx5 in white colour~
someone promises me will get one for me~
thank you so much to him~


ok, i'm appreciate all the wishes from you all guys, wish you all the best and always stay healthy~
good night♥

3 comments:

may said...

★~happy birthday to u~✿~ ^^♥

SGRMSE. said...

happy birthday!! (: (: i got a camera for my birthday and now i want another for christmas. lool! have a good one *confetti*

hOihOi said...

may : thank you^^
sugar: wow~ jealous you....

Post a Comment