RSS

blah blah blah

finally it comes to the last paper which means my HOLIDAY is coming soon....*hooray*
everyone is countdown their holidays, me too...i hope that the time can move fast forward so that i can enjoy my sweet holidays with my family, Golden and Mr. Goh.

what do you understand about economy?
very susah is it? well, this one of the subject which i need to answer. what to do? i still have to face it again after my STPM and the worst is i almost forgot the syllabus and I'm not really understand it. GOSH~ anyone wants to help me?

for me, i really dislike exam because I'm the type of people can't hafal or sit at a place for such a long time to do my revision...i think friends at here will agree with me because we are the same...hiak hiak
i can spend my whole day time just for surfing internet or faceboook although the exam is around the corner....FML

ok, finish blahhhh
back to my facebook ( haha, not the materials)

good night, people
and wish u all have a sweet sweet dream *cheers*

0 comments:

Post a Comment