RSS

23th birthday

celebrated my birthday in a simple yet lovely way:

~Having dinner with family in a restaurant which we usually go
~blew the candle
~mr goh bought me an IPad as my birthday present
~ah mah gave me a angpao
~pamper myself by having massage, sauna n eye treatment
~dined in a dining place that full of LOVE: love bite fusion cuisine




My baby-I :)


Green tea toast : A toast full of love n sweet in heart


That's it, when we are getting older, the way we celebrate our BIG DAY will be as simple as we can. What I want is just very simple.

Thanks to you all that love me so much and all the wishes either from fb, twitter , message or Instagram I appreciate much, really!

And not to forget my mum, thanks mum. Without you, without me!

Mr. Goh, thank you for loving me!



Stop by here. Bye n nights!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment