RSS

just a random post

Aloha, I am back to here again.
It's been quite a long time since I last blogging, so sorry for missing from here for quite a long time. (actually it was just 10 days, lolx)

I've no idea with which topic I need to blog, furthemore I am busy with my part-time job, gathering with my babes and not to miss out my burn-oil-journey, lolx...That's why...hahaha

oh ya, time flies and it's just left 6 months for my Taiwan trip...it's time to plan for it, so excited everytime I think about it...


Anyway, I got a temporary job of being a soft drink promoter at Tesco Selatan. It's a torture job I ever had. Why? I needa climb up 3 floors with all the stuff, eg. 6 bottles of 1500ml soft drinks, booth, cups and so on. Only the bottles already let me crazy! Plus, still have booth and others. I thinkmy weight loss and my legs become more burliness. What a Bad news!!!
This is the look when I'm worked. Fugly I know.

Do me a favor pls, help me to click the ads, thank you very much for your kindness.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment