RSS

frustrated

I'm feeling rather frustrated with my modem, I think it is old enough, it's time to change a new one, new modem wifi as well.

Sorry to someone that I vented my temper, my pek-cekness toward you in this very mid night

my iphone can not connect the wifi and my laptop has the same problem as well, but at the same time my bro's laptop can access the wifi, is it my lappie and my phone's problem? WTH's going on? I just want to download some apps, can't you just let me to finish it? ARGHHHH~~~


By the way, my birthday is coming soon and I will celebrate it earlier due to the fullness accommodations in Genting highland during my actual birthday

nothing is going smoothly, even my sampling job as well. Hate it! I need money badly!!!!



good night, sweet dream

0 comments:

Post a Comment