RSS

halO

It's has been long time I didn't updated my blog. I have so many things to share with you all guys, but unfortunately i couldn't make it as well because I need to rush my assignments. I promised after I'm done with my tasks, I will keep on update my bloggie here.

12/8/2011
Have to rush back to my homie town, to pray my grandma as that day was her 三七, this is my first time to pray since her funeral. I really miss her. I dreamed her. Perhaps her absent makes us more closed to each other. We should appreciate we still have each other.

After the praying, I chatted with my cousins and my sis. First of all, I planned to watch "Zoo Keeper" with dear, and then my sis said she wants to join too, after that, all my cousins sis said they want to watch too. Ended up, the trip changed from a couple trip to a 10-family-members' trip.Lol...I guess this was the very first time we watched a movie at theater together.

we are happy family 
my sister and cousins

9 of us with 
next post will write about penang trip with my girls  

0 comments:

Post a Comment