RSS

5th anniversary

celebrated our anniversary at penang because my exam was dropped at 2 days after our fifth anniversary
so, the most proper place is penang
time flies...we are together for 5 years and hopefully can get another 5 years to celebrate
my mum said we can get marry but it's still young for me, lolx




we visited many places and restaurants that I never visit before this
I'm quite lazy to describe and just let the pictures tell the story

Charlie Brown Cafe
outside of the cafe

my dear and me

we ordered spaggetti and cappuccino 
charlie, snoopy and I
phew eeee~ 

we having our dinner at Kissa Koyotei, Georgetown 



their menu
super like their miso-soup,  chawan-mushi, 
yummy yummy~
Mr Goh ordered pizza...delicious too

Argghhhh~~ I am hungry now and craving for sushi >_<

this meal cost us rm60 but it's worth for it

the next day, we went to balik pulau just for the laksa and after that we went for queensbay for chatime and subway's sandwich



my beloved


scenery from a thai seafood restaurant at balik pulau
 there are a look-out-point but we didn't wait for the sun set because we're lacked of time
my very first time at chatime
we ordered red bean green tea and mango juice, if i didn't mistaken




lastly, went back to hostel to continue my revision~

0 comments:

Post a Comment